2016-12-15 15:19 小马过河
1. What are the benefits of chatting with older family members？ Please include specific reasons and details in your response.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement？ Artists and musicians are important to a society. Use details and examples to explain your answer.
3. Nowadays many people will move their location to different places for working and schooling. Describe two disadvantages of living in a different area.
4. Some people like to shop in large grocery stores and department stores. Other people prefer to shop in small specialty stores or shops. Which do you prefer？ Explain why.
5. Do you agree or disagree the following statement and give reasons: Parents should not allow their children to participate any form of sport （football, basketball, ice hock…） in order to protect their health and from any form of injuries？
6. Which one do you think is the most effective way of learning: taking notes, discussing with others, or memorizing. Please explain the reasons.
7. Talk about one way in which you have benefited from using the Internet. Using specific examples and details in your response.
8. Talk about a kind of music you enjoy the least, explain why you don’t like it.
9. Which do you think is more important quality for someone to have in order to be successful, taking risks or making safe decisions？
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement？ Private car should not be allowed in the city centers of large cities. Use details and examples to explain your opinion.
11. Which of the following volunteer work are you interested in doing？ - Tutoring other students, - teaching adults to read - or providing the old with the transportation services.
12. Which one do you think is the most effective way of learning: taking notes, discussing with others, or memorizing. Please explain the reasons.