appropriate dress， break (follow， keep up) a custom 破坏、(遵从，遵守)习俗;celebrate Christmas， cultural differences， culture shock， Eastern and Western societies， go“Dutch”， manners and customs风俗习惯; proper behavior， religious customs， social customs， theThanksgiving feast， etc。
1. Custom required our dressing for dinner. 礼俗要求我们参加宴会穿礼服。
2. It is an old custom that men tip their hats when greeting somebody。
3. It is the custom for the Chinese to take off their shoes when they get into a hall。
4. It is the custom to dye eggs at Easter。
5. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year。
6. So many countries， so many customs. 有多少国家，就有多少习俗;百里不同风。
7. Social custom vary greatly from country to country。
8. The celebration of Christmas is a custom。
9. Turkey and ham are traditional dishes for Christmas。
10. When in Rome do as the Romans。
If anyone asks me what my favorite festival in my country is? With no further doubts, the Spring Festival Day.
The reasons for my preference of this festival can be best summarized as the followings. As for the very first reason, it is apparently because it is the symbol of Chinese culture and you can experience the authentic traditional Chinese culture and happy atmosphere on this day. What’s more, it is also the day of reunion in China. So whenever this day comes, people get together with their family no matter where they are. On this day, children are probably the happiest creatures in the world because can get gifts from their parents and relatives. In order to celebrate this special moment of the year, people will leave their house and visit their relatives and exchange their best regards on the following days.
Copyright © 2004-2018 www.xiaoma.com AllRights Resserved 三立在线版权所有
咨询电话 ：400-808-3711地址 ：上海市静安区愚园路172号B座12楼